THIS ACTUALLY MADE MY WHOLE WEEK
Joss Whedon, we recognize that you have made a decision to kill Agent Coulson, but given that it’s a stupid-ass decision we have elected to ignore it.
He’s like, a really smart guy.
“Was he married?”
“He had… a cellist. I think.”
And his cellist gives him lessons each time he visits. But he hasn’t come by for a while, which is a shame because he was getting quite proficient…
Okay watch out, here come feels.
This is my favorite Coulson moment out of the entire MCU. I would trade in all of his scenes in IM, IM2, Thor, and Avengers just for this little two seconds of footage. And no matter how hard I try, I can’t figure out what’s going on in his head.
There’s a resignation in his eyes that simultaneously breaks my heart, and makes it swell. That’s the face of a man that loves his job, is addicted to it, and knows that one day it will probably kill him. Things are escalating in the world…there are billionaires in weaponized suits. There are norse gods falling from the skies. There are brilliant scientists going balls-out Jekyll and Hyde all across America. The life expectancy for a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent has suddenly become very short. So you have to wonder what’s going through Phil Coulson’s head on a day like this, when he has a feeling there is something big waiting for him in New Mexico. Gone are the days of dealing with your every day human scum, and he looks back on the convenience store with a heavy heart.
Things are changing. Probably not for the better, And Phil Coulson knows that, however many days he has left, things are about are about to get very strange indeed.
This scene breaks my heart.
Thor is frustrated.
Guys come on,don’t mess with Tho-TONY WUT R U DOING
THE ILLUSTRATIONS OH MY FUCK
I HAVE TO REBLOG THIS BECAUSE OF THE IMAGES ABOVE. HAHAHAHAHA
I will reblog this whenever it hits my dash.
OH MY FUCKING GOD. IT GOT A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN WHEN I FIRST REBLOGGED IT!
it’s back on my dash so it’s back on my blog. Simple.
Forever reblog for illustrations
LOVE SO MUCH!
- Tony: Likes the big, terrifying, you-will-vomit-there-is-no-option-otherwise sort of roller coasters. Takes a great pleasure in getting Steve to ride them, usually by tricking him into thinking they're going on something else, then as soon as they get to the front he goes OH WELL OOPS PSH I GUESS WE HAVE TO GO ON THIS SINCE WE WAITED ALL THAT TIME
- Steve: Is not amused by Tony's trickery. He prefers wooden coasters and ferris wheels, and will often spend time by himself, just walking through the games, not even playing, just enjoying himself. Favorite snack is cotton candy.
- Bruce: Not one for rides. Tends to find a comfortable bench and people-watch.
- Clint: Eats. The entire. Time. Plays the boardwalk games, not such a big fan of roller coasters though. He's actually kind of partial to the kiddy rides, but often needs to be reminded to SIT HIS ASS DOWN.
- Thor: Rivals Clint on the eating part. Tends to sneak food on the rides, under his shirt, in incredibly obvious places. He's up for any sort of ride or game, though the "test your strength" one frustrates him. He doesn't understand why he has to use THEIR hammer and not Mjolnir. Also likes to hang around his brother.
- Loki: Spends the entire time trying to ditch Thor. Doesn't like roller coasters at ALL. Really, really likes the merry-go-round, though. Nobody really knows why.
- Natasha: She's an adrenaline junkie. But nothing satisfies her, not the coasters, not the slingshots, they're all pretty dull. Usually walks around the park for an hour, looking at what to ride, but finding nothing of any real interest.
- Fury: Spends the entire time trying to figure out what the hell it is about the carousel Loki likes so damn much.
- Coulson: Tends to stick around with whoever's alone and keep them company. He likes 3-D rides.
tony’s sass was a subplot in thor
May I direct your attention to the very end of the Avengers film, pre-credits, where Hill is calmly asking Director Fury about the Avengers re-assembling? Great. There is a part afterwards where the camera pans out along the bridge of the helicarrier.
Now, when I was watching this low-quality version of the film on my laptop, I noticed this man. Just Saturday, I went to the theatre to get a more up-close look at this man.
Guess what. It’s Coulson.
You’re welcome. :|
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
Oh My Fucking God YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED THIS.