late night doodles
I’m the ghost in the back of your head.
___from Spanish Sahara
♥ Gakuen Hetalia ♥ Rochu ♥
I’ve been digging around through Hima’s old Hetalia stuff on Kitayume and his blog, and I ran into some facts stated about some Hetalia characters that are often overlooked or forgotten!
- America has mingled a lot with Germanic blood, and he’s insecure for having no history of his own before England adopted him.
- Canada is a very good tactician!
- England has a tattoo of an electric guitar somewhere on him. Oh where, oh where could it be.
- France is not a pleasant sight when abruptly woken; he’s also probably a sleepwalker.
- Russia’s famous metal pipe is somewhat like Mary Poppins’ carpet bag; he can put things in it—usually food—and take them out for use later. No, I’m not even making this up.
- China loves online gaming.
- Germany stated in his diary that he enjoys maid cafes because of the uniforms the girls wear. (Also, France once said that germany enjoys running around naked just as much as Italy does! I guess he does it on the down low?)
- Italy suffers from phimosis… Yeeeaaaaahhh.
- Japan really hates cockroaches. Really, really, despises them. To the point where he could cry over them.
- Prussia hates the word “mark” and any other word that sounds like it. No, Hima never said why. Headcanons, anyone?
- Austria spent some time in a wheelchair, according to a character note.
- The flowers that Hungary wears in her hair represent Lake Balton.
- Switzerland was once hired by the Vatican as a mercenary. Must have been his dream job.
I’ll post more trivia when I find them~